Tata Tea Gold
Tata Tea Gold is a premium black tea that is known for its rich taste and irresistible aroma. It is made by blending 15% gently rolled aromatic long leaves with 85% Assam CTC tea leaves. The long leaves give the tea its rich flavor and aroma, while the CTC leaves give it its body and strength.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.